Funny saying: I am not working, I am earning.

The most important is to know how to present yourself properly.
A man is mature when he can smile for the one, who offended him.


My boss is like a baby, screams and wakes me up every half hour.-
As I have gotten older and wiser I discovered that there are six things that I really loved about my job. Pay day, lunch time, quitting time, vacation time, holidays, and of course retirement-
INFLATION: Paying today's prices with last year's salary.-
 Yes, I do bad things, but I do them well.
You are not supposed to like me, because I’m not a Facebook status.
Everyone has weaknesses, but I’m not everyone.
When something fails to fail, and we call it success.
Why does everyone say that women love money? They don’t, 
look how fast they spend it.
I need a six month vacation, twice a year.
I am not working, I am earning.
Team work is important; it helps to put the blame on someone else.
The boss is not sleeping- he’s resting.
The boss is not eating- he’s gathering his strength.
The boss doesn’t read newspapers and magazines during work – he’s collecting important information.
You can come in into the boss’s office with your ideas but come out with his.

God gave us the brain to work out problems. However, we use it to create more problems.

1 comment:

  1. Fullz/Pros/Leads With Complete Info
    Tools & Tutorials For Hac-king/Spa-mming/Card-ing

    CC FULLZ
    SSN DOB FULLZ
    SSN+DOB+DL FULLZ
    HIGH CREDIT SCORES FULLZ 700+
    FULLZ FOR SBA/PUA/UI/TAX RETURN
    PREMIUM FULLZ
    BULK FULLZ
    DUMPS WITH PIN CODES

    -----CONTACT HERE-----
    @leadsupplier - Tele-gram
    7528-220-40 - I C Q
    peeterhacks - Skype/Wickr

    ALL TOOLS & TUTORIALS
    Hac-king
    Spam-ming
    Car-ding
    Kali Linux Master Class
    Ke-ylogg-ers
    BTC Cracker/Flasher
    FB/WA Hac-king Stuff
    Combos
    Senders (SMS/EMAIL)
    Smtp's/rdp's/cpanels/shells

    @killhacks - TELE GR
    752 82 20 40 - I.C.Q

    Just Feel Free to ask for any tool
    24/7 Response
    Payment mode crypto currencies
    Invalid stuff will be replaced/No refund

    ReplyDelete